- 1 (12 ounce) package jumbo pasta shells
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (32 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 pound shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 8 ounces grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (28 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Brown ground beef with minced garlic. Drain the fat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, ricotta, half the mozzarella, half the Parmesan, parsley, salt and pepper until well combined. Stuff cooked shells with ricotta mixture and place in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, stir together pasta sauce, ground beef, reserved mozzarella, and Parmesan. Pour over stuffed shells.
- Bake in preheated oven 45 to 60 minutes, until edges are bubbly and shells are slightly set.