Sunday, July 17, 2011

Martini Week- Day One Apple Martini

 To celebrate summer I decided to dedicate a week of my blog  to my favorite martini recipes. I am always up for trying a new martini flavor. The recipes I am sharing are from martinirecipe.net. Enjoy!!


Apple Martini Recipe 

Ingredients

30ml (or approx 1 oz) Smirnoff Apple Vodka
30ml (or approx 1 oz) Apple Schnapps
30ml (or approx 1 oz) Midori
30ml (or approx 1 oz) apple juice
1 slice of green apple

Apple Martini Recipe Directions

Into a cocktail shaker, pour the Smirnoff Apple Vodka, Apple Schnapps, Midori and apple juice.
Add a few ice cubes.
Shake well.
Strain and pour into a martini glass.
To finish, garnish the rim of the martini glass with the slice of green apple.

1 comment:

  1. Love that you're featuring a week of martinis on your blog! Great idea and this apple martini looks great!

    ReplyDelete