Rob and I love this recipe. It is easy to make and it really makes the perfect amount of food for two people. It is a great meal when you want to make somethings that doesn't take a super long time to make. The total time from start to the table is about 45 mins. We usually use frozen shrimp for the recipe and have found that this is easier since frozen shrimp we buy are deveined. We just have to peel the shrimp and start working on the recipe.
Easy Shrimp Pasta for Two
Obtained from: www.kraftrecipes.com
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/2 lb. uncooked large shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 1/4 lb. fettuccine, uncooked
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 oz. (1/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil, divided
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- POUR dressing over shrimp in small bowl. Refrigerate 20 min. to marinate.
- COOK pasta as directed on package. Meanwhile, heat large skillet on medium heat; add shrimp; cook 3 min. or until shrimp turn pink, stirring frequently. Remove shrimp from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- ADD tomatoes, cream cheese and 1 Tbsp. basil to same skillet; cook and stir 3 min. or until well blended. Add shrimp; cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- DRAIN pasta. Place on large platter; top with the shrimp mixture, remaining basil and shredded cheese.
Substitute: Prepare using thawed frozen shrimp.
For a thinner sauce, stir small amount of milk into sauce with the shrimp.